Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 crashing on startup and close

For a long time, I have had problems with Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 crashing at the close of the program. I had never had a problem with Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 crashing at startup until the other day. I surmise that Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 had closed and crashed as it usually did, but this time it wrote an invalid or corrupt Site Cache file. It took me a few hours to remove all parts of Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 from my system, but I finally found the corrupt site cache file in users/{username}/library/application support/macromedia/common/8/Sites/



-Stephen M. James
www.smjdesign.com

You may view the latest post at
http://www.smjdesign.com/designwell/archives/macromedia-dreamweaver-8-crashing-on-startup-and-close/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home